On 6/7/06, Paul DuBois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At 17:30 -0600 6/7/06, Jake Peavy wrote:
>Hey yall,
>
>I'm unable to open the .chm I just downloaded for 5.1.  I get the
following
>error:
>
>Cannot open the file: mk:@MSITStore:C:\Documents and Settings\jpeavy1\My
>>Documents\refman-5.1-en.chm.
>>

>Any ideas?

It does seem to be corrupt.  We'll take a look into it.  Thanks.

Great.  Can you respond to this when you have an updated file up?

--
-jp

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and
unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was
finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul
back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he
should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of
the month.