I've checked the dump file I created with mysqldump on a database sfg, and it
has statements like the following:

DROP VIEW IF EXISTS `advAPI`;
CREATE ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED VIEW `sfg`.`advAPI` AS select
`sfg`.`advertiser`.`advertiserid` AS
`advertiserid`,count(`sfg`.`cust`.`custid`) AS `api` from (`sfg`.`advertiser`
left join `sfg`.`cust` on((`sfg`.`cust`.`advertiserid` =
`sfg`.`advertiser`.`advertiserid`))) where (`sfg`.`cust`.`statusCurrent` in
(20,21,22,23)) group by `sfg`.`advertiser`.`advertiserid`;

Now if I want to import this dumpfile into another database sfgbackup, it won't
work because the sql is referring to sfg database. I think this is the reason
why I'm facing the problems (sorry for multiple threads). Can anyone confirm my
suspicion and suggest a fix? I'm thinking manually changing all the entries. Is
that the only way?

Thanks for your help
Murthy