Last year, after the effects of Hurrican Katrina, I decided to use my
expereince in the travel industry to develop a cause related marketing site
to help fund beach renourishment. My first attempt resulted in
www.texasfunbeaches.com, which is a static website I taught myself to build.
The backend travel bookings are handle by a third party.

My interests is in taking the program to the next level (see
http://beta.hotelsbycity.com/funbeaches/).I believe  rather than developing
a page for each destination, it would be more efficient to have destination
info, photos, etc in a database that could then population with page after a
click on the hyperlink. This is beyind my capabilities, and I'm looking for
an individual or company who would be willing to assist in this effort in
exchange for recognition as a sponsor of the program.

My hosting provider is network solutions, which means I have MySQL and PHP
available. My email adress is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

Gil Langley