I have a problem with inserting data into table in Mysql.

I have a Auto_increment Column in Table which throws errors when I try
to insert into the table.

This is table description.
mysql> desc SalesSupData;

+-------------+---------+------+-----+---------+----------------+

| Field       | Type    | Null | Key | Default | Extra   |

+-------------+---------+------+-----+---------+----------------+

| SSId        | int(11) | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |

| ClientId    | int(5)  | YES  |       | NULL      |                       |

| SupTypeId   | int(5)  | YES  |    | NULL   |                         |

| Description | text    | YES  |     | NULL    |                        |

| UserId      | int(5)  | YES  |       | NULL       |                     |

+-------------+---------+------+-----+---------+----------------+

This is the error I get when I try to insert using single quotes ''

mysql> insert into SalesSupData values ('',2,2,'test',140);

ERROR 1264 (22003): Out of range value adjusted for column 'SSId' at row 1

Without using quotes.

mysql> insert into SalesSupData values (2,2,'test',140);

ERROR 1136 (21S01): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

My Application was running fine with mysql-4 ,i recently upgraded to
5 ,and all my insert queries are bombing.Can anyone help me fix this.

Regards
Digz