Hi Chris.

I cannot see how it can be done with the current table
schema. Maybe you need to redeclare your table so the values
in the value column are more distinct?

What is value supposed to contain anyway? First name, last
name and email address?

What about a structure like:

id | userid | ipf_1 | ipf_2 | ipf_3
1      2     John    Smith   email_addy

Which will allow you to retrieve all the values you want
from the table as one row without having to repeat the
userid column?

HTH

Keith Roberts

in practice they are not.