Hello Sébastien, all!

Sébastien Lardière wrote:
Hello

I'm looking for mysql 4.1 for Aix 5.3.

I found mysql for aix 5.2 but no where 5.3 package. Is there anyway to
provide this version ?

Sorry, no - the build machine used by MySQL for AIX is running AIX 5.2.

You can rely on IBM's upward compatibility and use binaries generated for AIX 5.2 on a 5.3 system.
Should this lead to any problems, then please tell us about it.

Other things : the final user use 4.1.10a with Linux and want the same
version for Aix. Why this version of Mysql doesn't exists anymore ?

We were running out of space on the disk system used for publishing packages, so we had to temporarily remove the oldest packages (assuming they would not be searched for) until we moved everything to a new, larger disk system and integrated that into all the links and mounts.

I am sorry that our assumptions (it would not be searched during the restructure period) were wrong - we had hoped we could do it without anybody suffering!

I cannot yet give an exact date when it will be all done (there are several teams involved, and they must do their steps in sequence), but I hope the archive will be back online sometime next week.

Regards,
Joerg

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com