To: <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:42 AM
Subject: Aborted clients status variable seems increasing -how to tune the server to reduce the same

Hi,
The aborted clients seems to be increasing than the connections made. Any solution????
Aborted_clients 67529 where as the connection made is 60462 .

Here is my server details,

Server : Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant)
Mysql Server version  :         4.1.15-log

*my.cnf  variables:*
key_buffer=350M
max_allowed_packet=32M
table_cache=1024
thread_cache_size=400
sort_buffer=64K
net_buffer_length=64K
read_buffer_size = 64K
thread_stack=96K
query_cache_size=64M
max_connections=1000
max_connect_errors=100
max_user_connections=900
wait_timeout=5
record_buffer=5M
thread_concurrency=8
myisam_sort_buffer_size=64M
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=200M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=2M
set-variable = innodb_file_io_threads=4
set-variable = innodb_lock_wait_timeout=50

*Status Variables:
*Aborted_clients 67529
Aborted_connects        0
Connections     60462
Key_blocks_unused       275836
Key_blocks_used 42002
Key_read_requests       1836872
Key_reads       42002
Key_write_requests      3704
Key_writes      3701
Max_used_connections    205
Open_tables     84
Opened_tables   90
Qcache_free_blocks      4451
Qcache_free_memory      54838840
Qcache_hits     18034
Qcache_inserts  66383
Qcache_lowmem_prunes    0
Qcache_not_cached       11320
Qcache_queries_in_cache 11792
Questions       269605
Threads_cached  81
Threads_connected       124
Threads_created 205
Threads_running 4*

-Lakshmi.M.P.
MYSQL DBA,
Sify Limited.

Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Watch India vs. England LIVE, Hot videos and more only on Sify Max! Click Here. www.sifymax.com

Get to see what's happening in your favourite City on Bangalore Live! www.bangalorelive.in