Horst Azeglio wrote:
I'm trying to do a MySQL Query but it doesn't work. MySQL version: 4.0.26

When I put only one argument in MATCH, it shows no error but doesn't return
anything
[quote]
SELECT * FROM item WHERE MATCH (nom) against ('Huile');[/quote]
or
[quote]SELECT * FROM item WHERE MATCH (nom_en) against ('Huile');[/quote]

When I put two arguments:
[quote]SELECT * FROM item WHERE MATCH (nom,nom_en) against ('Huile');
[/quote]
It says: "Can't find FULLTEXT index matching the column list", but both nom
and nom_en are FULLTEXT indexed and the table "item" is MyISAM.

You need another fulltext index that combines nom and nom_en.