On 6/20/06, Stefan Hinz wrote:

The MySQL documentation team is looking for another technical writer.
For this we need the best and the most dedicated people around. You may
work from anywhere in the world as long as you have the necessary skills
and technical facilities to communicate across the Internet. Projects
are coordinated from Germany, but our team members are expected to work
independently.

You should be prepared to work intensively with our developers when
writing new documentation (in English, so you should be a native English
speaker)

Are you sure this is a requirement?

To be able to do the job applicants might need to be fluent in
English. Requiring that applicants have spoken English since early
childhood (the definition of native English speaker) goes well beyond
that: why can somebody who learned English later not be fluent in
English?

Jochem