I have been subscribed to this list for a couple of years now. I don't often respond and rarely ask questions, but I do read it every day and typically learn something new.

Around the 13th of this month I suddenly stopped receiving the mailing list (though I was able to send a question to the list). Are email addresses dropped from the list if they are inactive for a given period of time? Can notices be sent out before that to inform the readers?

I ended up simply having to resubscribe to the mailing list to start receiving it again. And had to go into the archive to find my last question (which no one answered by the way :) )

Respectfully,
Ligaya Turmelle
--

life is a game... so have fun.