Hi everyone!

I have a bunch of MyISAM tables and one MERGE table. All have same structure. It seems to me indecies on MERGE table aren't fine. When I fetch rows by indexed field I get empty result set. Index size showed by 'SHOW TABLE STATUS' is 0. SHOW INDEXES also shows somthing strange. Index cardinality is 81 while table contains over than 12 millions of different values.

I've tried recreating indecies but this didn't help.
I couldn't find anything relevant in documentation.

How should I create index on MERGE table?

Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,
Eugene Kosov.