To: <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Cc: "'Brent Baisley'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:51 AM
Subject: RE: Full-Text problems

Is there any way to test this?
I doubt it is 50%, some of these words only appear once or twice within the
content.

Kind regards,

Taco Fleur

Free Call 1800 032 982 or Mobile 0421 851 786
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial
IT experience since 1994 .

*
Web Design and Development
*
Accept online Credit Card payments www.commerceengine.com.au
*
SMS Solutions, including developer API
*
Domain Registration, .COM for as low as fifteen dollars a year,
.COM.AU for fifty dollars two years!