The Spanish translation of the MySQL Reference Manual is finally
complete. It was done by one of our partners from Barcelona, Spain, with
a lot of help from our community (volunteer translators and reviewers).

The translation covers MySQL 5.0 and can be found here:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/#spanish-5.0

In case you understand this, one of the first sentences in this 1500
pages document says: "Para cualquier sugerencia sobre la traducción y
para señalar errores de cualquier tipo, no dude en dirigirse a
[EMAIL PROTECTED]" So, don't hesitate to suggest improvements! :-)

Regards,

Stefan
--
Stefan Hinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
MySQL AB Documentation Team Lead. Berlin, Germany (UTC +2:00)