I'm obviously getting myself into more and more trouble with fulltext..

I have the following SQL statement;
SELECT indexIdentity, webpageIdentity, content, MATCH (content) AGAINST
('gallery' ) as score FROM db_com_pacificmomentum.tbl_index
where MATCH (content) AGAINST ('gallery' );

Which returns the following error: Can't find FULLTEXT index matching the
column list
While I know there is a fulltext index on the column, when I run

SELECT indexIdentity, webpageIdentity, content, MATCH (content) AGAINST
('gallery' in boolean mode) as score FROM db_com_pacificmomentum.tbl_index
where MATCH (content) AGAINST ('gallery' in boolean mode);

It works fine.

Kind regards,

Taco Fleur

Free Call 1800 032 982 or Mobile 0421 851 786
Pacific Fox  <http://www.pacificfox.com.au/> http://www.pacificfox.com.au an
industry leader with commercial IT experience since 1994 .

*

        Web Design and Development
*

        Accept online Credit Card payments www.commerceengine.com.au
<http://www.commerceengine.com.au/>
*

        SMS Solutions, including developer API
*

        Domain Registration, .COM for as low as fifteen dollars a year,
.COM.AU for fifty dollars two years!