Duncan Hill wrote:
On Saturday 24 June 2006 12:49, Karl Larsen wrote:
    Hi Joerg, I'm using Ferdora Core 4 of Red Hat and I have in
/etc/rc.d/init/ a file mysqld which when I use ./mysqld start does start
the system. But it has to be done every time I turn on the computer. I
do not understand your patch. I can't find what I think is where you
want to put one line of code. The other lines do not exist. Or I don't
know what I.m doing :-)

chkconfig mysqld on

I am really sorry. I had to read man chkconfig and got really confused but did it because it appeared to do something to the mysqld file. Maybe it will work. I will see soon.

Karl