Hi, thanks for answering!

I am using MyISAM tables.

So, based in your answer i assume that is usual to have a lot of HD Writing, isn't it?

Thanks!
Santiago

mos wrote:
At 06:55 PM 6/24/2006, Santiago del Castillo wrote:
Hi, is usual to have a lot of HD writing on a MySQL server where (according
to mytop) there are between 800 and 1200 queries per second? my MRTG is
showing a lot of HD Writing and i wanted to know if it's usual. The database
is growing about 11 MB every 3 minutes.

FYI, I don't have any log-type (binlog, queries log or slow queries log)
activated.

Well, if this keeps up, you better run out and buy more hard drives.<g>

Are you using InnoDb or MyISAM tables?
You can run "Show ProcessList" to see what task is currently executing on the MySQL server.

Mike