I installed recent version of mySQL,myODBC,PHP on my W2000 machine
yesterday
I can not access to an access file via ODBC
It gives me
Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft
Jet database engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It is already opened
exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data., SQL
state S1000 in SQLConnect in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php\ietest.php on line 7

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php\ietest.php on line 10

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php\ietest.php on line 10

Here is the code I tried
<?php

//connect to database
$connectionstring = odbc_connect("VIDEO","kimh","1234");

//disconnect from database
odbc_close($connectionstring);

?>

VIDEO is an access file and it can be seen from system DSN on ODBC
and I set username and password for it.

I tried it without username and password and
$connectionstring = odbc_connect("VIDEO","","");

It does not work either

And I delted the "video" file from system DSN and set it to User DSN
and It gave me

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not
found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php\ietest.php on line 7

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php\ietest.php on line 10

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php\ietest.php on line 10

What do I do?