Is there a way with InnoDB tables to see all related tables/columns?

Basically what I want to do is make a script that somehow will dynamically
create a "backup" of a single user record. But I don't want to have to
manually add a new table or column everytime to the script.

So for example, I have a 'users' table. And there are all kinds of related
tables like 'logs', 'preferences', etc. that all have a FK reference back to
this user ID.

I want to make a query or use some PHP to build a list of all tables in my
DB that are references.

Then I can just dump out that user ID (via this script) and it will backup
that user and all related table data across all tables.

ÐÆ5ÏÐ