There's GVIM for Windows, its the same program of Linux, I use it when
there's no way but using Windows. Get it at www.vim.org ! Its a blast
having the same (powerful, easy, fast and reliable) tool in windows
and linux. But you'll find it kinda hard to learn at first, because of
the "command mode".

If it's anything like the "VI" editor in Linux, then I don't even want to think about it. I've used the VI editor several times, and I HATE IT! VIM sounds like the same sort of thing if it's got a "command mode".

I've found a way to backup so that it wraps the lines correctly now, so I can use my old editor, which I'm used to. I may look into GVIM, though, just for grins-and-giggles.

Thanks,
Jesse