Rob Desbois schrieb:
Sorry but you want me to write the whole SQL query?
He has to use his brain.
Grouping and joining the tables.
I'm not here for doing your or his work!

Barry,
I agree that it's often better to point someone in the right direction rather
than just writing the query for them, but in this case it was a newbie question.
And therefore it's most important that he tries to learn how to look at the doc.

Or your newbies will start asking every shit on List because the don't know what to do else.

From where I saw it, the difficulty was in concatenating values from 2 rows,
not the concatenation itself. That is why I thought your response was not
sufficient.
Apologies if I caused any offense.
Well it was to be exact concating 2 tables with their rows.
Well your post was also not sufficient, because you didn't helped him at all, too.

So what do we learn about this? Nothing. It's internet!

Barry

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)