Hi All,

I am using the MySQL full text search capability in the search workflow in my appplication. I found that MySQL treats special character like *./,* etc. as tokenizers if they are not specified within a phrase(inside double quotes). For ex. If the search string entered is M.B.A or 24/7 then it searches for M, B, and A sepearately. I can't include the quotes for all search strings as wild char(*) search would not work when specified within a phrase. Is there a way to avoid MySQL from tokenizing the search criteria?
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Harini