It's link is-
http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/dnaraccessdev/html/ODC_JetDatabaseEngineVersion30ODBCConnectivity.asp

CPK
*************
On 7/6/06, C K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Today I also carried out some thing same as you. I already have
Primary Keys in all tables. Then I added a temporary timestamp field
with default as '1999-11-11 11:11:11'. Then I updated all such columns
with above value. There is no 'on_update current timestamp' settings,
just defined default value. Then I relinked all tables and now it is
working ok. Now I will try it on other open source databases. Note
that there is no foreign key defined yet. It is working OK on subforms
also. Only one thing is that it is giving error for 'Save Record'
action now.
I also got jet 3.0 manual from microsoft's site. There are clear
definations for such errors. But this page is out dated and I could
not find any manual for jet 4.0.Please check it. I will try to send
it's link in next email.
Regards,
CPK