Your site has a bunch of JS errors (using IE) so I can't roll over ANY of
the menus (left or upper right). I also cannot write to 'contact' because of
this same error. Hence I send it here... To the list... *sigh*

Can I also suggest not using a dark red hyperlink with black text. I didn't
even realize those were links until I randomly rolled over one and it
highlighted bright red.

DÆVID