Hi Rick, all!

Rick Robinson wrote:
The documentation shows MySQL 5.0.23 as released on July 4 - but I do not see it on any mirror anywhere? Does anyone know where MySQL 5.0.23 is? Is it released, as the doc says? Is it being held until release 5.0.24?

The "release date" in the documentation is *not* the date on which the binary packages were sent to the mirrors, or that on which the public announcement is sent.

Rather, the date is that of the latest file change (source or tools) that is included in that version. After that change, the packages still get built, tested, and distributed - and this needs some days.

5.0.23 would have been published today, had we not spotted an un-intended effect. Sorry for the delay!

Regards,
Joerg

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com