Actually, you can log every query, with the general query log:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/query-log.html
be warned that enabling this is a good way to fill up your disks
though since it logs inserts and updates complete with data.

The general query log does not appear to log execution time, however.

Mukul, can you elaborate on why the slow query log doesn't suffice?

Dan

On 7/11/06, Barry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Saha, Mukul (Cognizant) schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to log the execution time for each query in my MySQL server
> .Is there any possible way?
>
> Please not that, the - log-slow-queries option will not suffice for my
> requirement.
>

> Thanks & Regards
>
> Mukul Saha

Hi,

Well there is no option for logging every query.

You can add a script to your service/software that does this.

but as far as i know, there is no logging option for this.

Barry
--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)