I would like to create a user that has the ability to create databases. I
would also like the user to be able to have all privileges including grant
over the databases they create. However, I do not want them to have any
access to other databases on the server.  I've been digging through the
documentation for a while and have not been able to figure out a solution,
even though it seems like this would be a pretty standard requirement in
shared hosting environments. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PS.  On the Databse Administration support forum there is a post regarding
this exact same issue, and I was originally going to add a 'me too!'
response to that post, but the registration system for the forums seems to
be broken and I was never able to successfully log in to post.