MySQL - 4.0.18-standard-log

How do you revoke all privileges from a user for one table in a database,
and still maintain the existing privileges for the other tables?

For example, I have these tables:
Email
Logbook
Sales_tax
Sessions
Transactions
Users
Orders_A
Orders_B

Lets say I have two users, user_A and user_B
Currently, both users have select, insert, update, and delete on all tables.
I want to totally block user_A from touching Orders_B and totally block
user_B from touching Orders_A

Knowing how to do this the SQL way would help, ultimately, I have to show a
client how to do this in phpMyAdmin, so if anyone knows how to do it in
there, that would be nice as well.

Thanks.