I'm about to re-create a mulit master replication setup that was
dismantled during server hardware/software upgrades.

Replication setup:

A -> B -> A

One thing I can't remember is do I have to set an option somewhere to
tell the masters to ignore the queries in the binlog that oringated from
them?

I know I have to have log-bin and log-slave-updates set on each but is
there something else or will Server A automatically know to ignore an
update query that originated on it, then replicated to server B which
wrote it into it's binlog due to log-slave-updates setting (there are
downstream servers doing one way replication off of server B) and then
replicated back to A?

Just having a brain fart here...

Thanks,

Jeff