I have that copied in there. Even tried a different version from the most recent MySQL download. Still getting the same error -

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\php_mysql.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

I don't get it!

Kay