You might possibly be able to set up a trigger on the log tables to
discard entries for all but those databases/tables you are interested
in ...

Just a thought.

Dan

On 7/19/06, David Felio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks. I could also get the same result with the existing query log
using grep, but retrieving a little data from a large batch isn't the
issue. The issue is the overhead of logging ever single query to the
server when I only need a handful of tables. I know we can log
everything and retrieve from there, but logging everything is not an
option. I am looking for a way to log just a specific database or a
few specific tables.

David