Peter Lauri schrieb:
Best group member,

I have a problem. I was going to use FULL TEXT search for my Thai client. It
is working smooth with English text and wordings, the indexing and search
works fine.

The problem with Thai text is that words are not separated with a white
space as in English and other languages. I think this screws up the
indexing, and complete sentences are classed as a word. Assume Thai
characters:

Thisisasentenceinthai. ButIcannotsearchforsentenceinthatsearch.

I want to search for "sentence", but can not. How can this be done? And will
the indexing ever work?

Best regards,

Peter Lauri

well you can use:
WHERE text LIKE '%sentence%'

is it that what you are looking for?

You can also use regular expressions.
These will also work on Asian text.

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)