While this is offtopic, just a side note:

You probably want to store your images on disk with the filename in
the database rather than the actual image binary data in the db.
Filesystems are very good at storing and retreiving chunks of binary.
Databases do it because... well... I'm not really sure why.

Mark.

On 7/21/06, Scott Haneda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm going throught some tutorial about uploading and displaying
> images files.  But the display script isn't working.  Here's what I have:

I think you may want to bring this to a php based list, not a mysql one.

Mark Maunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.markmaunder.com/
+1-206-6978723