David,

Thanks for attempting to help.

When I look at my show slave status, its updating. When I look at the FMSbuilding-relay-bin, its updating! It has the information that's taken place on the master server. I can see information in the FMSbuilding-relay-bin on the slave server that I did on the master. But, the databases/tables/data on the slave are not being updated.

Brett

I am a little bit lost as to why this is happening. The only suggestion
I have at this point is to go through the replication troubleshooting in
this chapter and see if something there is causing the problem. Looking
at what you have done and the docs, I don't think this will help. This
may be a bug. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication.html

I did find this in the bug system, you may be able to either re-open it
or log a new one

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=10157