Jesse wrote:
Strange it ran just fine here on my 5.0.22-nt with sample MyISAM table `alumni`... Is your table `alumni` MyISAM or Innodb?

It is MyISAM.

Here are few more pointers:
1. If it is possible *always* try latest version first when solving problems. In your case 5.0.22 I think...

You were right. I updatd to 5.0.22, and the restore works just fine now. However, I've got one question. when I do a SELECT version(); now, it returns 5.0.22-community-nt. What is that? Does it make a difference? Did I download the wrong "version"?

3. For single line CREATE TRIGGER changing DELIMITER wasn't needed actually... but if mandatory I would personally write it like this:

Unfortunately, I'm not writing it. I'm dealing with what MySQLDump gives me.

Thanks for your help. I think the problem is resolved. Once the 5.0.22-community thing is resolved. Don't know if I should look into this or not.

Thanks,
Jesse

I don't know why they renamed it again ?!?
For better explanation and comparison take look here:
http://www.mysql.com/network/compare.html
http://www.mysql.com/products/database/
http://www.mysql.com/products