The mysql_error.log file does not reveal the problem. The mysqlcheck
runs with administrative privileges under Windows and a privileged MySQl
user.

Dirk Bremer - Senior Systems Engineer - ESS/AMS - NISC Lake St. Louis MO
- USA Central Time Zone
636-755-2652 fax 636-755-2503

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.nisc.coop