Hello list,

I've a question about understanding table-locks of myisam-tables:

>From time to time it happens that my proccesslist gets flooded by
Queries, that
are waiting for a locked table. Quickly there are 100-500 waiting
Queries in the
queue - some of them waiting since more than 1000 seconds.

My question is: How can I see who (which query) set the lock, which all
other
queries are waiting for to be released ? I thought there should be at
least one
"update" Query in the processlist, which set the lock and which is still
working.
But there are only locked queries for the locked table - no updates, no
deletes.

Could somebody try to explain, how I can investigate, who's blocking the
line ?