Dear All

I am inputting data into a MySQL database where i have set the primary key as the ID
and it is auto-incrementing. I make sure that my input file contains a null or 0 value
where it should be auto- incrementing. While entering data using LOAD command, my
input file had an error with the result that erroneous values were entered. I deleted
them no problem. However, this disturbed the sequence of the db.

Suppose, my records were at 100 and i entered data of 50 lines then my ID starts from
150 instead of 101.

How can i reverse the count so that my ID starts from 101 with the good data.

Thanks in advance

Asaf Maruf
[EMAIL PROTECTED]