Hi,

Though I understand very well that it has been discussed lots of time
before but I don't have time to browse through the previous archives
and dig out the stuff I need.  So, guys, I would be thankful if you
could give me your valuable advice that I need right now.

I just need to know

                     1)  What parameters I need to set in my.cnf to
log slow queries so that they stick out conspicuously and get noticed,
and

                     2) How I can find out from the log that MySQL
creates as a result of 1) as to
                         which queries are running slow.

--
Thanks in advance,