Dear Sir,

We installed MySql server on one system. I have the test database, and My
own database named Gomoos. When i using to connect to the database using
java program with a jdbc driver i am not able to connect to my database
"Gomoos" .But i am able to connect to test database.

When i am using localhost insted of IPaddress then i amable to connect to
any database on local system.

But from a remote system iam able to connect to onlytest database.
I am getting an error saying

"access denied for user: '@myIPaddress' "

Please give me a soultion to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards
Niranjan Babu.P