If you're using Myphpadmin, you can turn this option off when generating the
dump file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 12:14 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Backup SQL

On Friday 04 August 2006 10:35 am, Daniel da Veiga wrote:
> What if each .sql contains a "DROP TABLE IF EXISTS" statement at the
> start? Something to be carefull if its the program that generated the
> backup likes to add this tags.

What if my website code breaks?  This train of "what if" type questions can
easily be answered by a quick skim through the sql before running it.  If
you believe that to be tiresome, think of how long it's going to take you to
get order from chaos when things go down.
--
Chris White
PHP Programmer/DBirth