On 8/7/06, 古雷 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I need know SQLs that consume most resources(CPU time, disk IO etc.) of
database server.

If its an application, you can use EXPLAIN to find out how MySQL is
processing the most used queries, and use this knowledge to optimize
the queries, other than that, AFAIK there's no such feature in MySQL.

Sometimes the same SQL could be executed many times to hold most time of CPU.
Sometimes executed only one time.

Sorry, I missed that, couldn't understand what you mean.

Maybe I can say I am looking for something like STATSPACK of Oracle for MySQL.

Now I'm pretty sure there's no such thing for MySQL, but someone else
can point me wrong.

--
Daniel da Veiga
Computer Operator - RS - Brazil