Mazur Worden, Kathy wrote:
which column(s) isn't found?  Would it happen to be any of the columns
you're using a function on? I ask because aliasing those might help. I can confirm that passing the full db name will work with ASP through a
recordset.  I've set them up like this:
Set objConnRead = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
objConnRead.ConnectionString = "...connection string to one of the
db's..."
objConnRead.Open
Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
strSQL = "...fully qualified sql string..."
objRS.Open strSQL, objConnRead
Just need to make sure the user has read access to the selected tables
on both.

Kathy Mazur Worden
Senior Associate Web Services
Prairie Area Library System
Kathy,

First, thank you, thank you, thank you. My problem wasn't with the alias for one of those I was using a function on....it was with a column where I set an alias up -- sku as psku -- and I was requesting the value of rsCombo("sku") instead of rsCombo("psku"). Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees.

Again, thanks for pointing me in the right direction after you'd already pointed me in the right direction...

Brent