At the moment our mysql server hosted by an ISP, is updated every second by a
program running on our local Internet connection from our own office network.
We have seen no performance issues from our websites hosted by the same ISP
running our mySQL server.

My question is because of this remote update, would we see a problem if we
queried the mysql database from webpages from another ISP ?