Jieqi Wang wrote:
I am using WinXP, GNU Emacs 23, MySQL 5.
When I start a mysql process with `sql-mysql' in emacs, no output is
displayed in the buffer until I quit or kill the process.

After I add the following line into the initialization file of emacs,
(setq sql-mysql-options '("-C" "-t" "-f" "-n"))

the output comes out, but the status line still doesn't show up. (e.g. 1
row in set (0.02 sec))

What's worse, I try to log the session with `\T logfile', but no logfile
is generated. ( I check that with Google Desktop)

You're better off asking an emacs list. It's not really a mysql issue.