In order to retrieve the id you inserted and not someones's id that was
inserted a bit after yours, I guess you should lock the table before your
insert statement, do the insert, retrieve the id just inserted, and then
unlock the table so others can operate with the table again.

This is my guess...

Anybody have another way???

Siomara