Von: Mike van Hoof [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. August 2006 10:46
An: Charlie Schaubmair
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Betreff: Re: find in list

Charlie Schaubmair schreef:
 Hello,

I want to do a query where I only gt the results by an
numeric value:
select * from MyTable where 1 IN someFieldInMyTable I know
this query
doesn't work, but maybe anyone knows what I mean.

1 can be a value betwenn 1 and 23
someFieldInMyTable is normaly a list like: 1,2,3,4,5,6,9,21

br
Charlie

Hey

try:

SELECT * FROM MyTable WHERE someFieldInMyTable='%1%'
This will also give you results like 21

What I usally do in these cases is build the values like this:

[1][2][3][21]

And then te query:

SELECT * FROM MyTable WHERE someFieldInMyTable='%[1]%'

Mike

--
Medusa, Media Usage Advice B.V.
Science Park Eindhoven 5216