Hi all,

I am working on a problem where I need to select data from my own database, and then post it to another website (using the Get) method. After having wasted about 4 days trying http_request, $_Get and whatnot, I stumbled upon the header command. So far, the only way I have been able to actually post data to the other site is through this header command:

header (Location:"$url");

This has the drawback that the user gets to see the URL I am sending him to, because it contains a password.

I have tried to omit 'Location', and although it doesn't generate an error, the info also doesn't reach the intended website.

I hope there is a smarter way to have PHP perform this task, without me actually having to reveal sensitive info to the user. Is there anyone willing to point me in the right direction?

Kind regards,
Dirk