To: <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:28 PM
Subject: help needed to mount data from /var/lib/mysql

Hi Everybody,

I need small help from you. In my Linux box i have limitation of Size in
partition. I have only 5 GB space for /var. MySQL is installed in this
partition only. I want to give another path like /home, where i have 120GB
of space. Somebody told me that we need to change the data path of MySQL,
but he is not sure of that. Can anybody knows abt this?