Hi,

We are running on a SunOS 5.6 Generic_105181-25 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
platform.  I noticed that there is not a binary file for 2.6.  Is there
anyway way for you guys to generate one for us.

We are a company of about 200 (?) developing GSM network software.  I'm
evaluating MySQL.  I used the mySQL version 3.21 that I found you had a
binary for the OS we are currently using.  That version lacked too many
features for us to use.  It seems that the current version, 3.23, has most
of the functionality we're looking for.

Yes, I do realize that I can build from the source files.  But out gnu
compiler is an older version.  And there is a lot of hoops to jump to get
the latest version.

Thank-you for all your work!!

-eva-

THIS TRANSMISSION, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS OR FILES,
CONTAINS AIRNET COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION CONFIDENTIAL
AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE OTHERWISE EXEMPT
FROM DISCLOSURE.
The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use
of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone at 1-321-984-1990 or
by email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately and do not read, print
or save this information in any manner.