hi

MySQL automatically converts a date or time type value to a number (numeric
context) & viceversa.

When the server starts, it attempts to determine the time zone of the host
machine and uses it to set the system_time_zone system variable. The value does
not change thereafter.
The global time_zone system variable indicates the time zone the server
currently is operating in. The initial value for time_zone is 'SYSTEM', which
indicates that the server time zone is the same as the system time zone.

Try
SELECT @@global.time_zone, @@session.time_zone;
SET time_zone = timezone;

timezone values can be given as strings indicating an offset from UTC, such as
'+10:00' or '-6:00'.

If you have a problem with SELECT NOW() returning values in UTC and not your
local time, you have to tell the server your current time zone. This should be
done for the environment in which the server runs.

Thanks
ViSolve DB Team